Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Apocalypse / Apocalipsis





Apocalpyse is a story I started when I was about 16 while I studied in an extremely strict catholic girls school and at the time I hated everything that had to do with religion, I was angry with the world and humanity thinking about it most of the time so I chose to put all those feelings and thoughts in paper to show my phylosophy of life. So... you will be seeing a lot of dark images when I post anything that has to do with this tale...

This one I am choosing for the introduction is called "Nacen los √Āngeles Negros" or "The Birth of Black Angels", before the beginning of time, before anything took place in the world and the underworld, the Black Angels were being born.

3 comments:

  1. And you'll tell us what these Black Angels did in your next post :). Hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes exactly :) stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious to see how your blog evolves... and thanks for your comment on http://andreasnichtzuhause.blogspot.com :-)

    ReplyDelete